The patient who comes to the Centre Idrokinesis® can count on an evaluation of team of medical specialists and on the possibility of instrumental examinations:
- Medical evaluation for the thermal programme “Health Plus” or “Earth”
- Orthopaedic or physiatric examination without prescription of an Idrokinesis programme
- Medical evaluation for admission to the programme of treatments Idrokinesis®, check-up and evaluation on discharge
- Appointment with Nutritionist, Preparation of diet menu to be followed in hotel during stay and at home.
- “Natrix” intolerance test for 181 foods
During your stay at La Residence, we can provide you with a full check-up.
At the Idrokinesis Centre our medical team offers various specialist medical examinations. We are also associates with an exclusive diagnostic centre that can carry out a full check-up with instrumental examinations.
To organise a check-up please write to our Doctor Online >>
Osteoporosis and ultrasonography
Ultrasonography is a complete exam as it is able not only to determine the density (calcium quantity) but also the quality (micro architecture) of the bone examined, thus allowing the patient toundertake it at a reasonable price and at no personal risk:
- an osteoporosis diagnosis,
- a forecast of the risk of future fractures
- a monitoring of the effects on the bone of the pharmacological therapies used.
The stabilometric footboard
The stabilometric exam is used to establish if a certain kind of posture is or not to be in the limits of normality. Very sophisticated software checks how the weight of the whole body is unloaded to earth, and consequently how our balance centre moves (barycentre). It helps diagnose problems of balance, to monitor the efficacy of the rehabilitative therapies, the legal medical evaluation of various secondary illnesses and cervical traumas.
The stabilometric footboard exam is a fundamental for correct diagnosis, and in establishing the most suitable therapy for many pathologies, that cause instability.